Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL

2012 is gone and past and it was a fine year.  I would list all of the wonderful things that happened this year but the one that stands out most is Desmond James Rice-Porter joining our family.  He is such a joy to his family.    Another is Our  Zoe Luna.  She turned 3 in August and is developing into the most delightful little girl.  She is happy, inventive, entertaining, loving, determined and precious to all who know her.  We are so happy with the love and commitment Matt and Jen share and how they bless our lives every day.  Let's see . . . Oh ya, Steve and I celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary in June.  Quite an accomplishment considering who Steve has to put up with (that would be me).  All the time we've spent with our family and friends.  My life is so full and happy and I'm blessed with a feeling of contentment and peace in my life.

My Heavenly Father has showered me with so many blessings, deserved or not, and I am greatful for his love and support.

Again,  Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment