Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Matt





Today is Matt's birthday and we have the pleasure of doing Grandpa and Grammie duty.  So while Jen took Matt out to lunch and movie, this is how we spent our time with our kiddies.

Manicure by Miss Zoe

I love getting a pedicure and manicure, but especially a pedicure.  Zoe loves to paint.  Who is a better client that the Grammie.  Enter the world of imagination and creativity.

Green was the color of the day for Grammies toesies.
My proud and beautiful manicurist
A fine job by any ones standards
Miss Zoe's turn, but she decides to do her own.  More fun
that way.
Zoe and Grammie toes.  Beautiful!
Time for the nails.  Nothing like a good solid
and thick layer of paint. 
And Grammies nails to.

Zoe and Grammie matching manicures.
I'm one lucky Grammie.  It just makes my heart sing to be with this little girl and her baby brother. 
hen Zoe and Grandpa did some swimming
Watching Grandpa and Zoe swim wore Des out, even though
he napped on Grammies knee most of the time.

Happy Birthday Matt/Daddy










Cupcakes were made - Candles blown out - cupcakes were eaten.


Family picture - minus Grammie as someone had to take the picture.  There is
one with me in it, I just can't seem to find it.

p.s. Matt's birthday is in June but I'm late posting and posting out of order.  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment